Providence is calling a full-time Manager, Hospice/Palliative Care for a day shift position at Providence Hospice East Portland in Portland, OR.
In this position, you will:
• Provide leadership to coordinate and administer efficient and effective delivery of interdisciplinary care to the end of life care patient.
• Have responsibilities in ongoing operations, and fiscal accountability for select components of department's operating budget.
• In conjunction with supervisors, participate in the development and implementation of all policies and procedures for both department and those that apply to Home Services.
• Facilitate collaborative working relationships within Hospice and other programs within Home Services.
• Represent Hospice to all publics, internal and external.
• Uphold the standards of confidentiality, attendance and punctuality.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Current Nursing License for the state of Oregon
• Minimum three years management or administration experience
• Minimum three years nursing experience
• Three years medical/surgical nursing preferred
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
• Driving record consistent with GOP Safe Driving Policy 330 Incident Point Matrix at time of hire
• In compliance with the Providence Health & Services-OR Human Resources policy #302 “Background Checks”, a criminal background check is required for this position, based on assigned duties
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Strongly prefer a minimum of three years experience in Hospice/ end of life care
• Masters in Nursing or related Health Care field
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 49104.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer.