Dominican University invites applicants for adjunct teaching positions in nursing for the fall of 2014 and spring 2015 semesters. Responsibilities will include undergraduate instruction in didactic and/or clinical sections in area(s) of expertise.
- Provide exemplary instruction in the didactic, simulation lab and clinical areas of teaching
- Participate in mentoring and role modeling for nursing students
- Collaborate with Clinical Placement Manager for appropriate and optimal student placement
- Partner with Clinical Simulation Manager to develop, implement, and evaluate clinical scenarios within the simulation laboratory environment to optimize student learning outcomes
- Illinois license as Professional Registered Nurse
- MSN required; Doctoral degree preferred
- Two years of current nursing practice experience required
- Evidence of undergraduate teaching excellence preferred
Apply online at https://jobs.dom.edu. Applicants will be asked to submit CV (or resume) and cover letter. Please include contact information for two (2) references.
Dominican University is an equal employment opportunity employer seeking applicants from underrepresented groups.