|Number of Openings:||1|
|Job Title:||Registered Nurse OR .9 D/E|
|Location:||Hospital Main Campus|
|FTE/Hours per pay period:||0.9 FTE (72 hours per bi-weekly pay periods)|
|Hours Per Shift:||12|
|Salary:||In Accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement|
|Job Description:||The main OR consists of 14 OR suites, and 1 GI suite, Phase I and II PACU, Surgery Center and Anesthesia Clinic. We do procedures on newborns to adults in the following services: Cardiovascular, Neurosurgery, Robotics, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Urology, General Surgery, Dental, Orthopedics, GI, Dermatology and Ortho-oncology.|
- Minimum one year of current OR experience as a RN is required
- Must be willing to take on-call shifts (shifts may vary)
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- CurrentWashington StateRN License.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers. Current PALS certification will be accepted in lieu of the BLS either at time of hire or as an annual competency. (ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above.)
- PALS certification within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Pediatric OR RN experience is strongly preferred.
- Pediatric acute care RN experience is preferred.