Date:Feb 15, 2014
Location:Colorado Springs, CO, US
Physical Location:PSF-PENROSE HOSPITAL
Department Name:PSF EMERGENCY ROOM
Hours per Pay Period:48
Required Education:BSN Preferred
Required Experience:Minimum 1 Yr Exp
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Brennon Watts
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the health care team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organization mission, and core values.
• BSN preferred.
• Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty.
• Current Colorado RN License/ Current RN license from a participating state in national Licensure Compact.
• Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required.
• ACLS, ENPC or PALS & TNCC must be completed within 6 months of hire.
• One year previous experience is required.
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services is part of Centura Health, a faith-based hospital system sponsored by Adventist Health System and Catholic Health Initiatives. The Emergency Department at Penrose Hospital is a 26 bed, Level II Trauma center. The Emergency Department at Penrose Hospital sees approximately 45,000 visitors per year.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER