DIRECTOR OF NURSING, CERENITY SENIOR CARE
White Bear Lake, MN
Cerenity Senior Care is a prominent leader in eldercare services and housing in Minnesota by bringing a rich faith-based heritage to the senior care experience. Cerenity’s mission is to cultivate independence and dignity by empowering the people they serve in a faith-based partnership through innovation, compassion and excellence.
We are currently hiring for a Director of Nursing in our White Bear Lake facility!
The Director of Nursing is responsible for leading, planning, organizing, staffing, directing, analyzing and evaluating the nursing services of the department, as well as supervising members of the nurse management team and others as assigned, in order to provide effective nursing services that meet practice and quality standards. The Director of Nursing assumes the charge responsibilities for the facility in the absence of the Administrator.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please visit http://cerenityseniorcare.org/employment/white-bear-lake/ and apply today!
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, which must be in good standing
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills that promote effective communication with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- CPR certified
- Two years of RN Supervisor experience with at least 1 year in long term care experience
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to utilize MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and Achieve Matrix.
- Previous nursing management, Assistant Director of Nursing or Director of Nursing experience desirable.
- Participates in professional organizations.