Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, a member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, a Magnet designated hospital, is a 537-bed not-for-profit hospital serving the community on the south shore of Long Island in West Islip, New York. We are proud to be ranked among the top 25 hospitals in the state and the region by U.S. News & World Report.
Nursing Career Day
Thursday, February 27th
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
1000 Montauk Highway
West Islip, New York 11795
Come explore opportunities for new BSN graduates and experienced Registered Nurses!
- Learn about career development opportunities as a Registered Nurse
- Meet with our nursing leadership team
- Learn more about our new Open Heart Program!
- Discover opportunities in our multiple specialties – Critical Care, Cardiology, Perioperative Services, Emergency Services and more!
- Learn more about our comprehensive benefit package
- Take a tour of our hospital
We are looking for individuals who will demonstrate a commitment to service excellence, provide unparalleled patient care, performance improvement, and contribute their talents and skills to achieve individual, departmental and hospital-wide goals and objectives.
Log on….Learn more…. Apply now www.goodsam.jobs