Providing strong growth potential, access to advanced technology, and a full array of services, Centegra offers compassionate care, and careers, that set a new standard. Our patients thrive, and so can you, as our new:
- Centegra Hospital-McHenry
Under the leadership of the Manager, Performance Improvement, the Performance Improvement Analyst defines opportunities and makes recommendations in the development, implementation, and administration of an integrated and systematic Performance Improvement (PI) Plan for Centegra Health System (CHS). Partners with Leaders, Medical Staff and Associates in the administration of an organized and integrated PI Program while ensuring the highest level of quality and operational achievement in the performance improvement process across the system. Areas of responsibility include coordinating, analyzing and implementing PI activities related to the Medical Staff, and clinical pathways, including regulatory and external public reporting initiatives. Provides guidance and leadership in the formulation and administration of policies, plans, and programs related to organizational performance improvement.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinating, analyzing, and implementing PI activities related to the medical staff and clinical pathways, including regulatory and external public reporting initiatives.
- Providing guidance and leadership in the formulation and administration of policies, plans and programs related to organizational improvement.
- Collecting and analyzing practitioner performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Actively supporting, building buy-in for, and implementing opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborating with support staff, external vendors, and the Performance Improvement Manager to assure compliance and data integrity.
- Presenting data to medical staff and nursing meeting attendees.
- Working with medical staff and nursing leaders to identify, select, educate, and implement process and data-analysis changes/improvements.
- Assisting in the coordination of monthly medical staff peer review and related functions.
- Consulting with medical staff to use/communicate best-practice guidelines and compliance with state/regulatory quality care standards.
- Assisting in the maintenance and provision of practitioner quality data for medical-staff reappointment process and peer review.
- Preparing aggregate reports for data presentation.
- Complying with internal safety standards.
- Continuously striving for excellence in areas related to our Five Stars of Performance: Quality, People, Growth, Community, and Finance.
- Registered Nurse with current, valid Illinois licensure.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Three or more years of related experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of performance improvement and medical-staff peer review activities.
- A demonstrated understanding of state and regulatory standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential to effective communication with leadership, physicians, associates, and customers.
- The ability to interpret and maintain confidentiality of data, and make decisions based on judgment and statistical information.
- Three or more years of critical care experience.
To view a full position description and to apply, please visit: careersatcentegra.com
or call us at: 815-759-4260.
Centegra Health System includes hospitals in McHenry and Woodstock, IL, Immediate and Primary Care Centers, Health Bridge Fitness Centers, and more.