Join us as we expand from 18 to 24 Operating Rooms with Intra-Op MRI.
Competative salary and relocation assistance available!
The OR Manager specific areas of responsibility and attention will include the following:
· Actively develop, implement and maintain an organizational structure that is compliant with regulatory standards and provide safe, effective, and efficient care to patients. Uphold and deliver standards of nursing care while maintaining positive relationships with hospital departments and medical staff.
· Interpret and disseminate information on hospital wide policies and programs and other pertinent information to the appropriate individuals.
· Support the hospital Performance Improvement philosophies through governance, clinical, and managerial functions and participate as an active member of hospital committees.
· Recruit and retain qualified staff and promote professional growth by actively contributing to the development of employees through delegation, supervision and education.
· Oversee and supervise the collection of all required records and reports: O.R. records, monthly statistics, patient charges, incident reports, personnel records and payroll records.
The ideal candidate will be broadly experienced in Operating Room leadership and business development.
Key requirements and attributes for the position include: