Registered Nurse - Regional Manager of Clinical Operations (MCO)
Travel contract / possible permanent
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for a Regional Manager of Clinical Operations position with an established Long Term Care company with facilities in Northern California. Position requires the Registered Nurse candidate to have recent extensive Director/Regional experience in a Nursing Home.
The Clinical Services Manager provides clinical leadership to Center staff and works in collaboration with the Regional Director of Operations to ensure appropriate care delivery. In this role, the CSM is responsible for evaluating that Center nursing practice is in compliance with state nurse practice acts and that nurses meet state and facility standards of practice for an RN and LPN.
• Serve as a resource, role model, and mentor for the DON and other nursing staff
• Provide education and teach problem solving approaches
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of processes, systems, and care delivery to customers for quality of care and recommend changes for improvement
• Educate, advise and assist staff in maintaining compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
• Support and ensure the implementation of new clinical programs, practices and policies and procedures in assigned Centers.
Certification / Requirements
- Extensive director level experience in long-term care/Regional experience
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions:ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, LocumsandCareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities and school systems across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)