RN – Lung Rescue Unit
At the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) we offer state-of-the-art trauma care.
UMMC’s R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma and Critical Care Tower is one of the most advanced trauma centers in the world. Our new Lung Rescue Unit will offer cutting edge ECMO to patients in need. This technology, in limited use at other hospitals around the country, will allow us to offer comprehensive treatment to those suffering from acute cardiac and respiratory failure.
We are currently seeking experienced ICU or Critical Care nurses to join our team!
- A minimum of two years’ experience as an RN in an ICU or Critical Care setting;
- Current Maryland RN license (or eligible to practice per compact agreement);
- Current BLS and ACLS required.
- Up to $10,000 a year to use towards your post-graduate degree at the University of Maryland;
- An achievable professional advancement model for aspiring clinical leaders;
- The opportunity to use evidenced based practices and advanced procedures to progress your patients through treatment requiring ECMO;
- The chance to team with leading providers of acute cardiac and respiratory care in one of the most technologically advanced units in the country;
- Opportunity to work in a leading Academic Medical Center providing world renowned trauma care.
For more information, please contact Jordan Dunham at email@example.com or (443) 462-5315. To apply directly, please visit jobs.umm.edu. If you are interested in working with an organization focused on supporting its most important staff members, contact us today! EOE.