RN HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER
LIFE St. Francis
Innovative Care for Elders
LIFE St. Francis, a program of St. Francis Medical Center, is the newest healthcare choice for elders living in Mercer County and sections of Burlington County, NJ. We are a program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), which can assist elders to live safely at home while being helped by a team of healthcare experts. LIFE St. Francis understands the importance to elders of staying independent and remaining at home. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate caregivers to join our team.
HEALTH & WELLNESS RN
Full Time Days
Completes nursing assessment/reassessment of participants. Plans, provides, documents and evaluates the nursing care component of the care plan of LIFE St. Francis participants in the Center in collaboration with other members of the IDT. Serves as member of LIFE Center- triaging participants for sick calls, performing nursing functions; providing sick visits, home care assessments, supporting primary care team in management of participant care. Participates in providing 24/7 on call coverage in collaboration with other professional staff, as assigned.; may make home visits to participants when on call or visit participants in alternate care settings; Serves as member of LIFE St Francis Interdisciplinary Team ; Coordinates all aspects of medication service and administration for participants; administers medications to participants at Center
- Current registration to practice as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey
- CPR Certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in executing the nursing process required
- Creative, flexible, team player, Must be well organized and adaptable to a growing, evolving program
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and have means of transportation; excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (completed or in progress).
- Additional training and experience in home care, long term care, PACE or innovative health services.
- At least one year experience in a community based setting.
- One year of experience required working with frail elderly population in acute, long term care, or community based setting.
- Experience in planning, implementing and documenting ongoing nursing care with frail chronically ill population preferred
- Spanish speaking highly preferred
As a member of our team, you will enjoy competitive compensation, medical, Rx, dental, and vision plan, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 403(b) retirement plan, growth opportunity and more. Most of all, our work environment is friendly, supportive and fun, and it is our employees who truly make St. Francis a great place to work.
For consideration contact:
Rita Haines, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: www.stfrancismedical.org/life