ReadyNurse is seeking a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for Transportation of handicapped child to and from School.
Position will transport child to and from school Monday thru Friday on school bus and assist with any medical needs. Position will pay for 2 hours each way - total of 20 hours per week.
The RN candidate we hire must have 1 year of previous nursing experience preferably with pediatrics to be considered.
Apply today for additional information.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with patients, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Certification / Requirements
- 1 year of nursing experience preferably with pediatrics.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license in the state of MASS.
Kindly Submit your resume for Immediate consideration to email@example.com !