Eisenhower Medical Center
Job Title: Patient Care Coordinator (LVN) Primary Care (Rancho Mirage 205)
Located in Southern California, Eisenhower Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital seeking an experienced Patient Care Coordinator. Please visit www.EisenhowerCareers.com to learn more information and apply.
The Patient Care Coordinator must meet the following requirements:
- California LVN license, BLS certification from the American Heart Assoc.
- Recent experience in a physician office or express care setting
The Patient Care Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Works under the supervision of the Nurse Manager
- Acts as a role model and team leader
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate documentation of patient care activity, maintaining a quality standard of care, anticipating daily workload, prioritizing activities and coordinating the workload of other employees at the Center
- Provides patient care to patients ranging in age from infancy to geriatric
- Assists physicians with examinations and diagnostic testing
- Maintains appropriately stocked work areas
- Completes special projects or other duties as assigned
About Eisenhower Medical Center:
Near Palm Springs, California, our vibrant community offers an enviable lifestyle including affordable housing, minimal traffic, world-class dining and shopping, and year round recreational activities. Additionally, Eisenhower Medical Center is less than two hours away from sandy beaches and mountain resorts.
At Eisenhower Medical Center, we offer a progressive environment with an emphasis on individual growth and advanced medical practices seldom seen in other hospitals. As a not-for-profit and comprehensive health care institution located in Southern California, we are the proud recipient of the 2009 Distinguished Hospital award for Excellence™ by HealthGrades® and the Advisory Board’s 2013 Excellence in Employee Engagement Award.
Located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage, we offer our community a 540-bed acute care hospital with telemetry, critical care and medical/surgical floors. We also have a multitude of specialty centers including The Betty Ford Center, The Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center and The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences.
Eisenhower is renowned for its Centers of Excellence in Orthopedics, ranked #1 in California for Joint Replacement three years in a row (2008, 2009 & 2010) in HealthGrades®, as well as its Centers of Excellence in Cardiovascular, Neuroscience and Oncology. Eisenhower Medical Center was also recently voted “The Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals” by Soliant Health, and fosters a respectful, supportive and friendly work environment.
Come JOIN our TEAM! To apply for a position now please visit EisenhowerCareers.com
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/EisenhowerCareers