Clinical Nurse II – Neonatal ICU
For nurses there's just no better place than the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC) to advance your practice and inspire your best work. UMMC is a Magnet-designated facility and the flagship institution of the 12-hospital University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS). UMMC has once again ranked among the nation’s top-rated hospitals, according to U.S. News & World Report’s 2012 - 2013 Best Hospital rankings.
UMMC is seeking a Clinical Nurse to provide and coordinate care to patients in our new NICU expansion. This new expansion includes 4 private rooms, 4 open bay spaces, and an increase from 40 to 48 beds in the unit! This role serves as a fully effective and participative member of the multidisciplinary patient care team and is accountable to patients and families for providing quality, family-centered care.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing (Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred)
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland (or eligible to practice due to compact state requirements outlined by the Maryland Board of Nursing)
- Prior NICU and/or OB-GYN experience is preferred
As a member of the UMMC nursing team you will experience:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(a) & 401(b) retirement plan, continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off)
- State-of-the-art technology
For Healthcare professionals, it’s unbelievable how much you will grow at UMMC. You will find new opportunities to take your skills and knowledge to the next level. No other single facility can offer you the same progressive technologies, invigorating pace, and opportunities for advancement. Most importantly, you’ll find a level of collaboration and camaraderie you won’t find anywhere else.
To apply, please visit jobs.umm.edu and search for Req 30672. UMMC is proud to support an environment of diversity and encourages inquiry from all applicants. EOE.