We are a trusted provider of the full spectrum of addiction treatment services with multiple facilities in New Jersey. We are looking to expand our medical services to include a full-time Nurse Practitioner/Advance Practice Nurse to work under the supervision of the agency's Medical Director.
• Performs history and physicals.
• Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
• Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient's condition.
• Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical and clinical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral. Discusses case with physician and other healthcare professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
• Submits health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by physician.
• Educates patients about preventive care, medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
• Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, referrals, and consultations consistent with NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), and state regulatory standards.
Valid Advance Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner License in NJ
Experience working in a substance abuse environment is preferred