- Associate Degree
- CPR Certification from American Heart Association
- RN License (NJ)
Position Summary: The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the delivery of care. The professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability for the delegation of patient care to other members of the health care team.
Education: Associate's Degree (includes RN Diploma) Required, Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Experience: 1 year Required, 2-4 years Preferred
1. New Jersey RN licensure
2. CPR for Health Care Providers
3. ACLS (where applicable)
1. National certification in Specialty
2. Dsyrthymia course
4. SGNA Certification (when applicable)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
Successfully completes initial competency verification for clinical area.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to communicate in English, both oral and written.
Ability to handle confidential information.
Ability to use problem solving, critical thinking, and priority setting skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Preferred:
Ability to perform diversified duties with time limitations with high degree of accuracy.
Prior post anesthesia experience
Critical care experiences/courses
Frequent/strenuous physical effort (e.g. heavy lifting, sustained physical effort, extensive carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.)
Primary Equipment Used:
1. Standard Patient Care Equipment
2. Specific Emergency Equipment
3. Patient transport equipment
4. Information Technology Devices
5. Standard Office Equipment
6. Procedural Related Equipment