Providence is calling a full-time Registered Nurse Maternity Services/Birth Center for a night shift position at Providence Medford Medical Center in Medford, OR.
In this position, you will:
- Provide and supervises professional, independent nursing care for Providence's patients that is as evidence-based as possible. Care is based in the nursing process and is consistent with the Oregon Nurse Practice Act.
- Apply knowledge of assessing, planning, ordering, giving, delegating, teaching and supervising professional nursing care delivery that promotes patient's optimal health and independence.
- Have a broad range of general nursing knowledge and expertise. In addition, development and validation of knowledge and skills essential to the assigned department, patient population and/or practice area are crucial.
- Participate and leads clinical teams and may supervise, assign or delegate to licensed practical nurses (LPNs), certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and other health care workers.
Qualifications for this position include: Required
- Current, unencumbered Oregon RN license.
- Current BLS required at time of hire.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA BLS) for Health Care Provider certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification.
- Labor & Delivery, Post Partum and Newborn experience.
- Relevant training and certifications applicable to the position, as specified by the Nurse Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing strongly preferred; required for newly hired Registered Nurses as of 2018.
- Two years minimum L&D experience, or NICU experience.
- One year acute care RN experience.
- STABLE course completion, recent fetal monitoring class, specialty certification in a Perinatal specialty.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 47407.
For more information, please contact:
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer.