Providence is calling a full-time Hospice Clinical Supervisor for a day shift position at Providence Medford Home Services in Medford, OR.
$10,000 Sign On Bonus
In this position, you will:
Supervise skilled and non-skilled care to terminally ill patients and families in their place of residence, hospital or other facility, and upholds Service Excellence Standards of Behavior.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Current Oregon RN Licensure, prefer BSN.
• Minimum two years experience in management, preferably in Hospice or Home Care.
• Minimum two years clinical experience in Home Care or Hospice with experience in long term care, prefer community based hospice experience.
• In compliance with the Providence Health & Services-OR, criminal background check is required for this position, based on assigned duties.
• *Valid driver''''s license and reliable transportation. *Driving record consistent with GOP Safe Driving Policy 330 Incident Point Matrix at time of hire.
• *Current BLS (Basic Life Support for Health Care Provider) or ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required within 30 days of hire.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 48498.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer.