This position will be responsible for assessing the health status of the students in the identification and prevention of diseases; providing healthcare for students including proper documentation and ensuring confidentiality; promoting health teaching in the advancement of health/medical programs; integrating healthcare for students utilizing the resources within the college community; maintaining personal/professional accountability by adhering to the state mandates, standing orders and policies/procedures in providing quality healthcare; ensuring employee health programs improve and protect employee health; and striving to maintain and provide healthcare and programs that are "student-centered" and consistent with the vision/mission of Student Health Services.
This is an immediate need for a long term contract position. The shift/schedule for this position is Full-Time Days, Monday-Friday 40 hours per week.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Minimum 3 years nursing experience.
- Valid license to practice as a registered nurse in MA.
- Physical assessment, emergency nursing, counseling and health teaching skills.
- Ability to function as an interdisciplinary team member.
- Sound decision-making skills.
- Current CPR certification and advanced first aid training.
- Experience in primary pediatric, school health and/or public health nursing.
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration firstname.lastname@example.org!