Date:Jan 30, 2014
Location:Parker, CO, US
Physical Location:PKR-PARKER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
Department Name:PARKER IV THERAPY
Status:Per Requested Need (PRN)
Hours per Pay Period:PRN
Required Education:BSN Preferred
Required Experience:1 - 2years
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Tamera Hewitt
Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing. Current Colorado RN License. Requirement of at least 2-3 years of current experience in chosen clinical area.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient related to vascular and infusion services. Promotes the optimal health, well being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• BSN Preferred
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• One year experience as a vascular (PICC) RN preferred
• Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
• Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
• Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required;
• Additional certifications may be required (refer to facility addendum(s)
Centura is an Equal Opportunity Employer