Excellence is all around you.
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that serves the greater North Shore and Illinois communities. NorthShore is committed to earning the loyalty of those who come to us for care and those who play a role in providing that care. Service Values which include: Exceptional Customer Service, Supportive Workplace Interactions and Professional Work Ethic, define the behaviors that each employee demonstrates with co-workers, patients and families, physicians, and visitors.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Nurse Manager for our Home Hospice Department located at Skokie, IL. This position holds 24/7 accountability and responsibility for the professional nursing practice, professional development, performance improvement initiatives, and fiscal management for Home Hospice.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Current professional nursing licensure in the state of IL required
- Bachelors degree in nursing required
- Masters degree in nursing, business, or a healthcare related discipline preferred
- CPR certification required
- Minimum of three years experience in appropriate clinical setting required
- Previous management experience preferred
Forward resumes to:
To apply online and learn about the many benefits to working at NorthShore, which include a supportive work environment that promotes professional and career development, recognition of our staff for providing excellent service and a competitive benefits package, please visit www.northshore.org/careers.