Date:Jan 28, 2014
Location:Westminster, CO, US
Physical Location:SAH-ST ANTHONY NORTH HOSPITAL
Department Name:SAN FLOAT POOL
Status:Per Requested Need (PRN)
Hours per Pay Period:PRN
Required Education:BSN Preferred
Required Experience:Minimum 1 Yr Exp
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Mandy Gray
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with the team to identify and meet the physical and emotional needs of the patient. Utilizes the nursing process to promote/restore optimal health and well-being of the patient.
• Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 2 years of RN experience required
• Must demonstrate and be competent to float to units based on skill set and certification requirements
• RN license in the sate of Colorado
• Medical/Surgical units require certifications in Current BLS certification required from American Heart Association and ACLS
• Critical Care units require Current BLS certification required from American Heart Association, ACLS, TNCC; ENPC or PALS
Must demonstrate and be competent to float to units based on skill set and certification requirements and both facilities (SAC&SAN).
Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Nurse assessment required