Pediatric Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN * Immediate Opportunity!
As one of the largest and most recognized providers of healthcare professionals, Medical Staffing Network has the flexible LPN opportunities you want and the pay and benefits you deserve. MSN matches nurses like you with top health facilities in your area. Our current job openings include:
- Pediatric Clinic LPN opportunity
- 40 hour/week, Monday-Friday, day shifts (9a-5:30p)
- Administer injections, assist with office procedures as needed.
- Chicago, Illinois
Apply Now Online
- 1 year experience in a Pediatric setting within the last 3 years.
- Experience in administrating immunizations on infants.
- Current state licensed practical nurse license.
- Current CPR certification.
Or contact Erich at 630.791.2056 for more details.
You take the best care of your patients, and we'll take the best care of you! Here is a sample of the benefits we offer to our LPNs:
About Medical Staffing Network
- Competitive pay rates, direct deposit options
- 24/7 access to MSN team members
- And more... call for details
Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you'll ever want to work with for your entire career. We realize you have a choice when it comes to who you work with. When you choose MSN, you have access to flexible, Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse opportunities at leading healthcare facilities, along with competitive pay and great benefits. We respect you and your nursing career matching you only with opportunities that fit your schedule and career goals. If you're looking for a new Peds LPN opportunity and your number-one focus is on quality patient care, we want you on the MSN team!
With MSN, you'll have more options, job stability and dedicated team members available 24/7. So you can focus on what matters -- promoting the health and well-being of your patients.
Related: ambulatory, clinic, outpatient, peds, pediatric, doctor's office, medical office, licensed practical nurse, LPN, L.P.N., BSN, nursing, health care, healthcare, hospital, Chicago, Mundelein, Arlington Heights, Glenview, Evanston, Hoffman Estates, Elgin, Schaumburg, St. Charles, Batavia, Wheaton, Elmhurst, Cicero, Naperville, Aurora, Bolingbrook, Oak Lawn, Romeoville, Orland Park, Joliet, Illinois, IL