Patient Care Technician/CNA - Nephrology/Neuro/Uro - (140238)
FTE: 36 hours per week
Located in Seattle, WA, Virginia Mason is an internationally recognized leader in the continuous improvement of health care. With an extensive list of awards and distinctions that includes our recognition as a Leapfrog Top Hospital of the Decade; Virginia Mason offers you the opportunity to partner with exceptionally talented peers at every level.
You will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine and benefit from the changes enacted through our Virginia Mason Production System--a model that has transformed health care by providing patients with easier access to care, reducing errors, and continuously innovating patient safety and quality that has been adopted by other organizations here and abroad. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters--your patients.
This position provides direct patient care under the supervision of the RN. It involves a combination of nursing, EKG, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and respiratory therapy.
- Washington State Department of Health Certification as a Nursing Assistant (NA-C) or an LPN, required.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Basic skills in using a PC required.
- Demonstrated experience as a nursing assistant required.
- Must be able to lift, move or assist patients using proper body mechanics.
- The ability to occasionally lift or push up to 50 lbs. and pull up to 100 lbs. is also required.
- EKG Tech skills are preferred.
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to live in one of the country's most livable cities, you will find that an opportunity with Team Medicine is one worth taking.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.