The Team Manager/RN Supervisor is the leader of the Patient Care whose function is to supervise, evaluate and coordinate the various component members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Assures continuity of care for patients/families from admission to discharge or transfer to bereavement.
- Serves as a patient advocate and coordinator for other social services and health-care providers in the community who are involved in the care of the team’s patients.
- Assumes responsibility for the maintenance of patient records from intake through discharge or transfer to bereavement.
- Acts as a resource and mentor for staff for clinical issues, documentation, team problem solving and appropriate customer service behavior.
- Oversees staff and volunteer schedules, scheduling and territory assignments to assure that workload is distributed equitably and that all the staff are able to meet overall productivity expectations.
The full-time Team Manager/RN Supervisor will work out of the main office located in Milpitas, CA.