Clinical Research Associate
|Department:||Hosp Cancer Center - Admin/Sup|
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid licensure required
- Valid registration required
- Previous experience required
This position is responsible for coordinating activities related to Clinical Trials within the institution.It includes multidisciplinary collaboration with medical, nursing and pharmacy personnel, diagnostic services, tumor registry and social services.The position also includes patient advocacy and education, education of other hospital personnel, research, and marketing and promotion of the program.The CRA will engage in communication outside of the institution with sponsoring organizations and federal regulatory agencies. This position requires a significant degree of independence and ability to make professional decisions.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing or related clinical field.
- Prior experience with Good Clinical Practices (GCP) related to the conduct of clinical trials preferred.
- Prior oncology related experience preferred. Computer literate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and be detail-oriented.
- Public speaking and formal writing experience are desirable.
- Familiar with regulatory matters.
- Transportation to drive to physician offices or attend regulatory/other meetings.