Travel NICU RN / Neonatal ICU Registered Nurse
Let Medical Staffing Network work for you. As one of the largest and most recognized providers of healthcare professionals, we have the flexible travel nursing opportunities you want and the pay and benefits you deserve. MSN matches nurses like you with top healthcare facilities throughout the country. We can keep you continually on assignment if you want to make travel nursing a long-term career option. Our Neonatal ICU RN travel opportunities include:
- NICU RN Travel Contracts
- 13 weeks, 12-hour days and 12-hour nights available
- Refer a friend and receive up to $1000 in referral bonuses
- Dallas, Texas
- 2 years full time NICU nursing experience within the last 3 years.
- Current state registered nurse license.
- Current CPR and NRP certification.
- BSN preferred.
Apply Online Now. Or contact us at 800.925.9254 for more details.
You take the best care of your patients, and we'll take the best care of you! Here is a sample of the benefits we offer to our travel RNs:
- Competitive pay rates, direct deposit options
- Free private housing or housing subsidies; paid utilities
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Medical, dental, life, disability and AD&D insurance, and 401(k)
- Free CEs
- 24/7 access to MSN team members
About Medical Staffing Network
Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you'll ever want to work with for your entire career. We realize that you have a choice when it comes to who you work with. When you choose to work with MSN, you have access to flexible, Neonatal ICU Registered Nurse opportunities at leading healthcare facilities, along with custom pay and benefits packages. We respect you and your nursing career, matching you only with opportunities that fit your schedule and career goals. If you're looking for a new NICU RN opportunity and your number-one focus is on quality patient care, we want you on the MSN team!
With MSN, you'll have more options, job stability, and dedicated team members available 24/7 so you can focus on what matters -- promoting the health and well-being of your patients.
Related: neonatal critical care unit, neonatal intensive care unit, health care, healthcare, hospital, medical, travel assignment, travel contract, travel job, travel nursing, travel nurse, nurse traveler