Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
The Ultimate Guarantee…
…a unique and challenging career opportunity
The Outpatient Psychiatry Department at Kennedy Krieger Institute is seeking highly motivated, skilled professionals who are interested in becoming an integral member of our team, and developing an expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of individuals who have both developmental disabilities and psychiatric disorders. The department provides a variety of multi-faceted programs and training to help children and adolescents with developmental and psychiatric disorders participates as fully as possible in family, school and community life. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available.
- Registered nurse licensure and certification as a psychiatric/mental health nurse practitioner as required by the State of Maryland to practice as a nurse practitioner.
- National certification from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- MS in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing
- Two years of related clinical registered nursing experience preferred
- New Graduate Nurse Practitioners will be considered
We offer excellent benefits including: competitive salaries; employer contributed child care accounts, tuition advancement, employer-matched 401(k), full-time and part-time benefits, free secure parking and a comprehensive orientation.
Additional benefits are available for FT and PT positions including but not limited to: sign on bonus, relocation expense reimbursement and eligibility to participate within our incentive program to increase base salary.
Please mail, fax, or email resumes to:
Shellie B. Williams RN
Department of Nursing Room 232
Kennedy Krieger Institute
707 N. Broadway
Baltimore, Md. 21205