Department: 5 West - Telemetry
Shift: Day shift
Job Details: Bachelors degree is preferred
1-2 years experience is required
The Registered Nurse working in Telemetry is responsible and accountable for assigned patients care while utilizing the nursing process and evidence-based practice to provide and monitor the patient's documented plan of care.
- Coordinates patient care, team activities and plan of care with other healthcare team members; implements care in a knowledgeable and skillful manner.
- Evaluates effectiveness of care provided by comparing patient response with observable outcomes.
- Identifies and delivers initial and ongoing patient/family's education needs as an integral part of care delivery.
- Initiates discharge planning based on admission assessment; makes appropriate referrals and monitors patients progress and readiness for discharge by focusing on physical/psychosocial health status assessment of patient in an ongoing, systematic manner.
- Provides excellent patient care: "John C. Lincoln Always CARES for you!" program emphasizes the patient's expectation of care and helps nurses meet that expectation.
Visit our "Just for Nurses" section on our web site for details about scheduling, development, culture, environment and so much more: www.jcl.com/jobs
- A current AZ RN license or compact state RN license.
- ACLS and BCLS required as appropriate for assigned unit.
- BSN and 1 year experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively across a diversity of patients.