RN - PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER
Responsible for organizing and coordinating healthcare and professional services of a Licensed Home Care Service agency in Westchester County, NY. Responsible for supervising the activities of RNs, LPNs, and Home Health Aides. Ensures services are delivered in an efficient manner maximizing customer satisfaction. Ensures that all aspects of home care/programs operate within the standards of all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Direct reports: Program Director and Executive Director
- NYS Licensed and currently registered as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing and holds a Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum One (1) to Two (2) years’ experience in a home care organization.
- Valid NYS Drivers License.
SKILLS AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to perform mathematical operations as related to medication calculations, units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Demonstrates knowledge of regulatory agency requirements for Programs and patient issues/problems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel. Database experience a plus.
- Demonstrates ability to write concise reports.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with various staff to ensure those programs are running smoothly and professionally.
RESPOND TO: HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
- Email: HRCareers@gcccares.org
- Fax: 914-761-2105
COMPETITIVE SALARY EXCELLENT BENEFITS EEO/AA