Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) is one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers, providing state-of-the-art care across the full range of healthcare services. As an academic health center and a Level I trauma center, we are at the forefront of medicine, leading the way to breakthroughs in research and technology, setting the standard for patient care and ensuring quality care. The facility is a 600-bed academic medical center and the principal hospital of Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. The organization has more than 5,200 employees and a medical staff of 1,300. The medical center provides training to 300-400 medical residents in all specialties, 500 nursing students and 300 allied health professionals. The hospital treats more than 200,000 patients annually and has more than 30,000 annual admissions and $800 million in annual net revenues.
RWJUH Centers of Excellence include cardiovascular care, from minimally invasive heart surgery to transplantation; cancer care; and women’s and children’s care, including The Bristol-Myers Squibb Children’s Hospital at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. The hospital also serves as a national resource in its groundbreaking approaches to emergency preparedness. It is the flagship hospital of The Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey (CINJ), the state’s only NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center and one of only 42 such centers nationwide.
RWJUH accolades are numerous. A few include:
• RWJUH has ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s “America’s Best Hospitals” for six consecutive years.
• The Leapfrog Group rated RWJUH as one of the 50 exceptional U.S. hospitals, as published in Consumers Digest magazine.
• Harvard University researchers, in a study commissioned by The Commonwealth Fund, identified Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital as one of the top 10 hospitals in the nation for clinical quality.
• RWJUH is a recipient of the Magnet® Award for Nursing Excellence for 10 consecutive years.
• The American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer has rated RWJUH among the nation’s best comprehensive cancer centers.
Seeking Assistant Nursing Director to join our Nursing Administration team. Full-Time, Days, Monday-Friday.
• BSN and 5 years' nursing leadership experience required.
• Master's preferred.
Interested candidates, please apply on our website at www.rwjuh.edu
Equal opportunity employer.