A nurse in the Rush Copley Float Pool (Resource Team) is a reliable, energetic person who is called upon to float to most inpatient areas of the hospital. A Float Pool nurse is a person who is able to easily adapt and is self-motivated.
The following skills are required:
· Must have at least 2 years of Hospital Experience
· Licensed and currently registered to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Illinois.
· Certified in CPR.
· ACLS Certification
· Completion of Telemetry monitoring course within 3 months of hire.
· Certification in Medical Surgical Nursing or other nursing specialty desirable
· NIHSS Certification within 3 months of hire. Maintained as required.
If you are ready to join the Rush Copley Team you may be the candidate we are seeking.