Ambulatory Registered Nurse / Clinic RN
As one of the largest and most recognized providers of healthcare professionals, Medical Staffing Network has the flexible Pediatric Clinic RN opportunities you want and the pay and benefits you deserve. MSN matches nurses like you with top health facilities in your area and throughout the country. Our current job openings include:
- Peds Clinic RN contract opportunity
- 2/10/14 start, 10-12 weeks in length
- 36-40 hours per week; 8:30a-5:00p
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Independently preforms full evaluation and assessment of patients with pacemakers, ICD's, CRT devices and ILR's (in person, remote transmission and transtelephonic transmissions).
- Reprograms devices as required.
- Troubleshoots problems with all devices.
- Performs telephone triage for cardiac patients and device question phone calls.
- Will work closely with other device/EP staff, Electrophysiologist, cardiologist and other departments, within and outside of our hospital.
- Must have pediatric background and telephone triage skills
- Has expert knowledge with all device companies (Medtronic, Boston Scientific, St. Jude and Biotronik) and Paceart.
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in device clinic setting.
- Current state registered nurse license.
- Current CPR and ACLS certification.
- BSN preferred.
Apply Now Online. Refer an RN and receive a $1,500 referral bonus! Contact your recruiter for more details.
Or contact Jen Maher at 866.240.9970 for more details.Benefits
You take the best care of your patients, and we'll take the best care of you! Here is a sample of the benefits we offer to our RNs:
About Medical Staffing Network
- Competitive pay rates, direct deposit options
- 100% daily pay via Comdata Direct Pay MasterCard®
- Medical, dental, life, disability and AD&D insurance, and 401(k)
- Free CEs
- 24/7 access to MSN team members
Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you'll ever want to work with for your entire career. We realize you have a choice when it comes to who you work with. When you choose MSN, you have access to flexible, Pediatric Clinic Registered Nurse opportunities at leading healthcare facilities, along with competitive pay and great benefits. We respect you and your nursing career matching you only with opportunities that fit your schedule and career goals. If you're looking for a new Peds Clinic RN opportunity and your number-one focus is on quality patient care, we want you on the MSN team!
With MSN, you'll have more options, job stability and dedicated team members available 24/7. So you can focus on what matters -- promoting the health and well-being of your patients.
Related: pediatric, pediatrics, peds, clinic, outpatient, doctor's office, medical office, registered nurse, RN, R.N., BSN, nursing, health care, healthcare, hospital, Madison, Sun Prairie, Marshall, Cottage Grove, Lake Mills, Deerfield, Stoughton, McFarland, Oregon, Fitchburg, Verona, Middleton, Waunakee, Windsor, Wisconsin, WI