RN - Quality Assurance - Contract Available
ReadyNurse will handle your travel needs
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for a Quality Assurance position with an established Long Term Care facility in the Colorado Springs area. Position requires a Registered Nurse candidate to have recent extensive Quality Assurance experience in a Nursing Home. Lean Six preferred and CPHQ required.
This position contributes to quality of care for patients by managing and coordinating all of the facets of theQuality Assurance Programin the Center. This includes trending, tracking and analyzing quality assurance data, staff education and development, and monitoring and implementing proper infection control practices.
Certification / Requirements
- QA certified, CPHQ and Lean Six preferred
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment
Benefits of ReadyNurse Staffing Services
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedules Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions:ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, LocumsandCareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities and school systems across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)