Registered Nurse (RN) Monitor Long Term Care - Travel Contract
We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for a Monitor position with an established Long Term Care facility in the Colorado Springs, CO area. Position requires a Registered Nurse candidate to have recent experience in a management/supervisory role in a Skilled Nursing Facility
The candidate will monitor medication pass, MARS, TARS, Chart Audit to ensure that the plan of correction is in place and report findings.
Contract 6-8 weeks (renewable)
ReadyNurse will handle your travel arrangements
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to deal tactfully with government agencies and personnel, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Certification / Requirements
- 1 to 3 years of management or supervisory experience in long-term care or acute care.
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
Benefits of ReadyNurse Staffing Services
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedules Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions:ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, LocumsandCareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities and school systems across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)