A healthcare company in New York City is now seeking aSNF/Rehab Nurse. This is an excellent position requiring knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid guidelines;SNFMedicare guidelines; acute rehab facility Medicare guidelines; guidelines for physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy; and discharge planning.
TheSNF/Rehab Nurse performs care management including:
- Hospital admission certification
- Continued stay review
- Discharge planning
- Out-patient and ancillary services review, etc.
- PRI Certified
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years' clinical experience in an acute care setting
- Knowledge ofInterQualcriteria
- Excellent communication, written and analytical skills
- Knowledge of computer systems with proficiency in Microsoft office products$
- Prior managed care experience