|Number of Openings:||1|
|Job Title:||Registered Nurse VAS .9 E/N|
|Department:||12614-Vascular Access Service|
|Location:||Hospital Main Campus|
|FTE/Hours per pay period:||0.9 FTE (72 hours per bi-weekly pay periods)|
|Hours Per Shift:||12 hours|
|Call Hours:||12 hours scheduled call/ 6 week period|
|Salary:||In Accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement|
Night Shift position. 7P-7A. And will include every other weekend plus 12 hour call in a 6 week schedule
|Job Duties Include:Repair of broken line|
|Infiltration or assessment of suspected infiltration|
|STAT PIV/Blood draw or Port access (for therapy needed within one hour)|
|De clotting of central line or port|
|Non-intact dressing change on central line|
|Routine PIV for non-urgent treatment|
|Routine dressing change on central line|
|De-access port for DC or de-access / re-access port routine|
|PPD place or readCall Hours|
- A minimum of 2 years acute care hospital based RN experience
- Strong IV skills: including peripheral IV line placement, line repair, troubleshooting PIV and central lines, and TPA administration.
- Active Washington State RN license
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current BLS (American Heart Association Health Care Provider, American Safety and Health Institution Professional Level or American AED/CPR Association - Professional Rescuer) and ability to perform CPR.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Two years of pediatric IVT experience including PICC line placement is strongly preferred.