Date:Feb 6, 2014
Location:Garden City, KS, US
Physical Location:SCH-ST CATHERINE HOSPITAL
Department Name:SCH SURGERY
Hours per Pay Period:80
Required Education:Associates Degree
Required Experience:Experience Preferred
Contact Information:Cindy Fowler
- Consistently adheres to OR-specific policy and procedures with emphasis on aseptic technique, skin preparation, patient safety, counts, positioning and specimen care.
- Prepares thoroughly for the various anticipated surgical interventions.
- Administers drugs, solutions, blood and blood components as prescribed.
- Demonstrates proficient nursing skills.
- Utilizes nursing process to analyze initial assessment according to unit standard.
- Prioritizes and implements the plan of care based on patient assessment and unit standard.