|Location:||Aberdeen Area Office|
|Address:||115 4th Avenue SE|
Aberdeen , SD
|Open - Close Dates:||09/20/2013 -|
|Plan/Grades:||GS-11, GS-12|| Direct Hire|
|DIRECT HIRE AUTHORITY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT|
|These positions are being filled through Office of Personnel Management's delegated Direct Hire Authority [DHA]. The Direct Hire Authority has been authorized by the Homeland Security Act of 2002 and Part 337, Subpart B, Title 5 of the Code of Federal Regulations [5 CFR]. If filled utilizing DHA, the following is applicable: all applicants who meet the basic qualification requirements will be forwarded to the Selecting Official for consideration. The rule of three, Veteran's preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants do not apply to the Direct Hire process. Indian Preference does apply.|
|Job Series Number:||610|Notes:
Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Indian candidates in accordance with the Indian preference Act of 1934 (Title 25, USC, Section 472).
- PLEASE NOTE: The purpose of this position is to provide comprehensive care to pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients at the Northern Plains Region Aberdeen Areas. This Vacancy covers North Dakota; South Dakota & Nebraska Select Service Units. (See link below).
- ”WHO MAY APPLY”:This is an "Open Continuous Vacancy Announcement" and applications will be referred when vacancies occur."Direct Hire Authority"also applies to this vacancy.
- “THIS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING”:
Excepted Service Examining Plan Candidates (ESEP)
Merit Promotion Plan Candidates (MPP)
Veteran's Preference including Veterans Employment Opportunity Act Candidates (VEOA)
Commissioned Corps Candidates
Direct Hiring Authority
- DUTY LOCATION(s):Positions will be filled at the following locations as vacancies occur.There “MAY NOT” be immediate vacancies at all locations.Interested applicants should check with the local Administrative Officer or Service Unit Director concerning immediate employment needs."HOSPITALS":Fort Yates, North Dakota; Eagle Butte, South Dakota; or Winnebago, Nebraska,"HEALTH CENTERS":Fort Thompson, Lower Brule, McLaughlin, Sisseton, Wagner, South Dakota; Fort Totten, North Dakota.Positions may also be filled at other Indian Health Service locations including the Aberdeen Area Office and Tribal organizations as vacancies occur or are established in the area.
- Duration of Appt:(Multiple Appointments)
- Work Schedule:(Multiply Schedules)
- Salary:$67,047.00 to $96,436.00 (Annually)
- Pay Incentive:NO
“CLICK TO VIEW (MPP/ESEP/DH) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT & APPLY FOR THIS POSITION”