|Location:||Aberdeen Area Office|
|Address:||115 4th Avenue SE|
Aberdeen , SD
|Open - Close Dates:||09/23/2013 -|
|Plan/Grades:||GS-11, GS-12|| Direct Hire|
|DIRECT HIRE AUTHORITY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT|
|These positions are being filled through Office of Personnel Management's delegated Direct Hire Authority [DHA]. The Direct Hire Authority has been authorized by the Homeland Security Act of 2002 and Part 337, Subpart B, Title 5 of the Code of Federal Regulations [5 CFR]. If filled utilizing DHA, the following is applicable: all applicants who meet the basic qualification requirements will be forwarded to the Selecting Official for consideration. The rule of three, Veteran's preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants do not apply to the Direct Hire process. Indian Preference does apply.|
|Job Series Number:||610|Notes:
Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Indian candidates in accordance with the Indian preference Act of 1934 (Title 25, USC, Section 472).This vacancy is for “Direct Hiring Authority” to view the “Public Notice” & to “Apply” just click on the PDF file listed above under "Job Title".
- ”WHO MAY APPLY”:Any U.S. Citizen
This position is also being announced under Announcement #:IHS-14-AB-957479-ESEP/MP(Nurse Practitioner)for those who want to be considered under Merit Promotion Plan/Excepted Service Examining Plan.
- Duty Location(s):“HOSPITALS”Eagle Butte, South Dakota; Winnebago, Nebraska; or Fort Yates, North Dakota.“HEALTH CENTERS”Fort Thompson, Lower Brule, McLaughlin, Sisseton, or Wagner, South Dakota; Fort Totten, New Town, North Dakota. Interested applicants should speak withMrs. Shanda Rieker (Phone: 605-226-7555) or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org immediate employment needs.
- Duration of Appointment:Multiply Appointments
- Work Schedule:Multiply Schedules
- Salary:$67,047.00 to $96,436.00 (Annually)
- Pay Incentive:YES--You may speak with Mrs. Monica Mayer the recruiter listed above on what we have to offer.
- Please review the vacancy announcement for position information and details on how to submit an application.
- IN ADDITION,if eligible you may also apply for the (ESEP/MP) “Open Continuous Vacancy Announcement” we have available by clicking on the following link provided below.
CLICK TO VIEW (ESEP/MP/DH) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT & APPLY ON-LINE FOR THE “Nurse Practitioner” HERE.