Certified Nursing Assistant for Reminiscense-WSUS-NC-Winston-Salem
As a designated care provider at Sunrise, you will be at the center of what we do best, caring for the residents of our communities.
• You will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities.
• You will notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service.
• You will assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile.
• Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident’s day.
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills.
• Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success. - High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations.
• In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications. - Must be at least 18 years of age. - Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors.
• Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest.
• Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding.
• Competent in organizational, time management skills.
• Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.