Date:Feb 10, 2014
Location:Canon City, CO, US
Physical Location:STM-ST THOMAS MORE
Department Name:STM PHY GRP PCMH FAM PRACT
Hours per Pay Period:80
Required Education:Masters Degree
Required Experience:Experience Preferred
Contact Information:Janice Norden
Assumes responsibility and accountability for rapid assessment, nursing diagnosis and works with MD partners to assure safe patient diagnostic testing and optimal plan of care. Performs advanced practice procedures. Utilizes the nursing process to promote/restore optimal health and well-being of the patient. Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core values.
• Graduate of Accredited School Of Nursing.
• Masters degree in Adult Nurse Practitioner or related degree
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 1 year experience in a clinical setting
• RN license in the sate of Colorado
• Current Registered member of the Colorado Advanced Practice Registry.
• Current BLS certification required from American Heart Association
Knowledge of or experience in a patient centered medical home setting preferred.
St. Thomas More Physician Group offers an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join its team. This family medicine clinic utilizes a team approach to provide patient centered, coordinated care for their patients.