Date:Feb 11, 2014
Location:Canon City, CO, US
Physical Location:STM-ST THOMAS MORE
Department Name:STM SANE PROGRAM
Status:Per Requested Need (PRN)
Hours per Pay Period:PRN
Required Education:BSN Preferred
Required Experience:3 years
Certificate/Licensure:Colorado RN License
Contact Information:Brennon Watts
Performs forensic examinations for the collection and preservation of evidence according to Colorado evidence collections and IAFN SANE standards of care.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Three years acute care (ED, ICU, Women’s Health, or Pediatrics) experience required
• Commitment to serving victims of Interpersonal violence
• Ability to work independently with autonomy
• Advanced assessmsnt skills
• Current Colorado RN license
• Current BLS certification required from American Heart Association, Red Cross, or ASHI
• Sspecific certifications may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requires completion of SANE training within 6 months of hire.