Licensed Practical Nurse - 2nd ShiftLilburn, GA
The Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) is responsible for providing direct resident care and supervision of resident care work of non-licensed team members in the skilled nursing operations and other areas throughout the community as appropriate.
In accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies, you will be a leader in demonstrating the Sunrise Mission 'to champion quality of life for all seniors'. You will also be working closely with family members and consulting with community physician(s) to ensure residents' needs are being attended to in a personalized way.
- Graduate of approved college / school of nursing.
• Have a current state license as a Practical Nurse / Vocational Nurse.
• A minimum of one (1) year experience in long term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, hospital, and/or full service operations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing and resident care.
? Demonstration of knowledge of federal, state and local long term care regulations
• Understanding of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) and the Care Plan Process.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication.
• Competent in organizational, time management skills.
• Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.