Health Care Coordinator - Registered Nurse/ RN - Studio CityStudio City, CA
The Health Care Coordinator is responsible for providing overall leadership and management of the health and well being of the residents within the community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Quality assurance, regulatory compliance, coordination of resident's health and wellness needs, medication program management and resident assessments.
• Assisting in the recruiting, hiring and training of clinical team members.
• Completing clinical staffing.
• Responsible for team member leadership including engagement, performance management and evaluations.
Health Care Coordinator
- A minimum of two (2) years experience as a Registered Nurse and have a current state license as a Professional Registered Nurse. - At least one year experience in assisted living, home health or long term care industries. Demonstration of competence in assessment skills, injections / medication administration, follow up and triage. - Minimum one (1) year nursing management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling. - Again, you must be a registered nurse to be considered for this position.