Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Physician Group
We are hiring a qualified Nurse Practitioner (NP) to work full-time (permanent) for a Physician Group. Two openings are available now. These are 40 hours per week, including one late night per week and one Saturday per month - on a rotating basis. The setting is primary care, outpatient offices, and includes a variety of specialty physician services. We are seeking candidates with an active NJ state NP license, at least two full years of recent Nurse Practitioner experience in a similar setting, as well as DEA and CDS credentials. The salary range is approximately $92k-$100k.More About the Location
These offices are located in the Bayville, NJ and surrounding area (Lakewood, Toms River, Manahawkin); a Nurse Practitioner may also be assigned to one of their school programs in Lakewood or Little Egg Harbor areas.Position Qualifications
Certification / Requirements
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialties.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Benefits of ReadyNurse Staffing Services
- 2 years of recent Nurse Practitioner experience in a similar setting.
- Current DEA and CDS Credentials
- Nurse Practitioner degree from an accredited institution.
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current NP license or license eligible in NJ.
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedules Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions:ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, Locums
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities and school systems across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information. *This is only a highlight of our available opportunities; if this job doesn't match up for you, but you are looking (any location any setting) please email us your current resume and desired employment situation.Jessica WikstenCorporate National Recruiter | ReadyNurse Staffing Services
A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited A Genesis HealthCare Company
P: 877.321.1162 x9040 | F: 505.468.9141Jessica.Wiksten@GenesisHCC.com
|www.readynurse.comGenesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)