Registered Nurse - Congenital Heart Surgery Pediatric
Registered Nurses Needed for 12 hour days and 12 hour nights in Dallas Texas Hospital. Guarantee of 36 hours per week. Top compensation for qualified candidates! Positions starting in March. Apply today for additional information.
About the Hospital
We hope that from the moment you walk through our doors, you notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and your care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge base of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions
- Ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel and develop/maintain good personnel relations and employee morale
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to respect patients/residents/clients including those who have impaired cognition.
- Ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language.
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
Professional Experience/Educational Requirements
- Documentation of 1 (one) year of supervised experience in direct patient/resident care, within the past 3 (three) years, in specialty setting with responsibility for multiple patient/residents.
- Demonstrated experience in direct patient care in specialty setting with responsibility for providing nursing care to multiple patients/residents
- Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current BLS certification.
- Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions:ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, LocumsandCareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
We look forward to hearing from you soon,
Career Staff: 972-812-3299
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)