This position exists to provide skilled nursing, intervention, and supportive care in patient's homes, nursing homes, assisted living and hospitals for a full-time, Monday-Friday, day position in accordance with the Hospice Interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient. The position is responsible for processing inquiries and referrals, performing admissions, nursing assessments, transfers, discharges, facilitates changes in level of care, and assists at time of death for both the patient and family. Manages clinical outcomes, cost, and customer satisfaction during assigned hours. Assists with securing necessary medications, durable medical equipment, ambulance transfers, ER visits, and other needs the patient or family may have. The incumbent assures care for patients and families are reflective of the organization values.
- Requires current state of MASS license as Registered Nurse.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelor's of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Requires one to two years experience in medical-surgical, hospice or geriatric setting.
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Requires ability to provide clinical reasoning, decision-making and clinical thinking.
If you have an interest kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration email@example.com!
ReadyNurse Staffing Services
Toll Free: 1-800-831-3882
www.ReadyNurse.com (Check for new listings daily on our Opportunities page)
Like us at Facebook:www.facebook.com/readynurse
Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/readynurse
Link to me on LinkedIn at:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-ronan/a/774/179
ReadyNurse Staffing Services is your employment solution