Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Long Term Care
We are hiring a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work PRN for a Long Term Care facility. All shifts available (create your own schedule), but you must have 1 year of recent nursing home experience.
In PA, we currently have openings in Clark Summit, Willow Grove, Wilkes-Barre, Glen Mills, West Chester, Langhorne, Glenside, Philadelphia, Spring House, Norristown, Chester, Flourtown, Wayne, Phoenixville, Wyncote, Macungie, & Williamsport. Local Per-Diem and Contract Nursing Staff (LPN/RN) are also needed in NJ, WV, &manyother areas throughout the country!
Under the immediate supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN) the LPN supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
- 1 year of recent supervised experience in the Long Term Care facility setting.
- Licensed Practical Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current LPN license or license eligible in the state of employment
Genesis HealthCare and Genesis Rehab Services offer remarkable staffing solutions through CareerStaff Unlimited and its divisions:ReadyNurse, Therapists Unlimited, ProCare One, LocumsandCareerStaff Rx.
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
Corporate National Recruiter | ReadyNurse Staffing Services
A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited A Genesis HealthCare Company
P: 877.321.1162 x9040 | F: 505.468.9141
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)