REGISTERED NURSES & LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES NEEDED (For TRAINING / GO LIVE / EMR)
- Experienced eHealth Solutions or Sigmacare RN’s and LPN’s Needed for go-live training (EMR)
- Cincinnati, Ohio and surrounding area; out of state assignments, too (we'd like some candidates who are open for traveling!)
- Our client is seekingImplementation Associatesto join the growing Implementation Team. The Implementation Associate will provide product assistance and onsite go-live support activities to their users. Conduct training on basic modules and one on one, on the unit training for long term care facility staff. Answer questions and resolve problems for clients on-site during go-live phase of software implementation.
This opportunity is not a full time permanent opportunity. It is perfect for someone that doesn't need full time work and is maybe currently working agency.HIRING NOW -- TRAINING STARTS 12/16 (online/remote) and CLASSROOM TRAINING begins the week of 1/6/13 in the Cincinnati area. 3-5 Day Assignments then available throughout the year, in OH & surrounding areas/states.
PAY is $30-$35/hr for RNs and $25-$28/hr for LPNs.
- Deliver classroom training based on workflow documentation and process manual.
- Conduct knowledge checks to evaluate program effectiveness.
- Provide onsite go-live support during unit activation.
- Activate units during phase 1 and 3 implementations
- Provide daily status reports
- Follow proper escalation procedures and provide a timely response to team members and customers
- Establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with team members and customers
- Achieve Project Metrics
- Strong eHealth Solutions OR Sigmacare (EMR) experience Required
- Nursing Home experience Required
- RN or LPN Certification or Licensure
If you are interested and qualified please kindly call me at your EARLIEST convenience. I can be reached at 877-321-1162 x9040. Thanks in advance!
*This is only a highlight of our available opportunities; if this job doesn't match up for you, but you are looking (any location any setting) please email us your current resume and desired employment situation.
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)